Thursday, August 27, 2020

30 years ago, I walked into my 1st Travel Agency job & the ride has been amazing. Never imagined that my 30th year would be marked by a global pandemic that brought the traveling world to a screeching halt, but alas here we are. Travel is slowly starting to pick up & I plan to celebrate this milestone with my 1st vacation of 2020 very soon. I have had many colleagues and a few friends travel recently to Mexico and have heard nothing but wonderful things! The planning has begun and we will return to a favorite destination, Los Cabos. I need to work out all of the details as I would like to experience a few properties that I have not experienced before so that I can report back to everyone about protocols from place to place!

I am hopeful that this business & industry that I love so dearly will be showing great recovery by this time next year!! When you're ready to travel, I will be here to help you plan! With 30 years under my belt, you can trust that I will see to it that you have a wonderful vacation & makes plenty of wonderful memories.

Today I was reminded that life is short, a classmate from High School passed away this week after suffering from a stroke on Monday. We're not OLD!! I have no idea of her health, but it's a great reminder that we all need to do what we can to stay healthy, build our immune systems, do what makes you happy because stress & unhappiness is not good for your health & don't forget about your mental wellness. I know personally that these last few months have played a huge toll on my own mental welfare & this vacation will be the absolute best medicine!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment