Monday, December 14, 2020

Destination Weddings

 


Are you engaged and starting to think about your dream wedding?   Has the idea of having a Destination Wedding been something you have been considering?   Weddings can be overwhelming to plan and when you add the extra of a Destination Wedding, you may think that it's even more overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be!! 

I can help you with your Destination Wedding & I work with expert Wedding Planners at a wide range of resorts, mostly in Hawaii, Tahiti, Mexico & the Caribbean, though other parts of the world are options.  I would love to help you plan your Destination Wedding, so please contact me to help!   

In the meantime, while you decide if a Destination Wedding is the right option for you, please feel free to enjoy my Destination Bliss e-magazine.  You can view the magazine by clicking DESTINATION BLISS MAGAZINE

When you're ready, you can reach me at:  pam@pamstravel.net  or 650-363-6156

No comments:

Post a Comment